Inspiring Christ-centred Leaders
The Catholic Identity category acknowledges initiatives that demonstrate contemporary models of Christ-centred leadership and focus on inspiring all in the school community to actively live the Gospel. This award will recognise an outstanding Catholic Identity project or initiative developed by a Catholic school in Western Australia (one Primary and one Secondary).
100 word entry nomination summary
Your 100 word entry nomination is critical in summarising all of the major highlights and benefits of your project. It’s important to note, this summary will be used for the People’s Choice vote as well as the basis for the awards booklet and winning video script.
Nominations must address each of the following criteria with a brief response (no more than 250 words per criteria, you may refer to a linked media item to support your nomination).
- Briefly describe your project and explain how it expressed the vision and mission of Catholic education.
- In what ways has the project or initiative embraced principles of Catholic Social Teaching?
- Describe the strategies, activities and resources employed.
- In what ways has the project or initiative impacted the formation of students, staff and the community?
All applications must be submitted by 5pm on Friday, 12 August 2022.
Nominations must include the following:
- Nomination/School Details
- Nomination endorsement by the principal
- Nomination Summary of the project or initiative – Maximum 100 words - The 100-word summary in your entry nomination will be used for the People’s Choice vote as well as the basis for the awards booklet and winning video script. Please ensure it encapsulates your initiative.
- Nomination Criteria Response for the project or initiative – Maximum 250 words per criteria
- School Logo (high resolution JPG file – minimum 1000px, 500kB).
- Photographs – Include three-five images (high resolution JPG files – Minimum 3Mb, landscape orientation) of the nominated project and/or team members.
Nominations may also include (optional):
- Supporting Documentation – PDF document (maximum five pages).
- Media/Video – A video demonstrating the outcomes of the project or initiative (no more than three-minute duration), uploaded to a publicly viewable platform eg. Youtube, Vimeo or Microsoft Stream through your school account.
Any staff member in schools can make the application or be nominated (group nominations are also accepted).
All entries will receive promotion of their nomination through social media.
Category judges will shortlist applications and a final judging panel will determine the winners.