Disability Awareness Week was a student led initiative, designed and organised with the aim of building awareness of Rett Syndrome, Autism, ADHD and Down Syndrome. The project involved:
• presenting daily educational presentations
• a dedicated blog on the College website and social media platforms
• displaying information posters around the College and on eBoards
• speaking to all Year 6 and 7 students at assembly about disabilities and living with a disability
• fundraising events with proceeds being donated to Rett Syndrome research
• all students being given opportunities to be part of the project.
Vote for this nomination
Public voting is now closed.
Please note the People’s Choice award is across all categories and each individual is only entitled to one vote.